In the Debt Consolidation business data represents the most valuable asset. Every
Debt Consolidation agency faces the certainty of losing their sensitive data. If
the data that you heavily rely on is inaccessible, it can hurt your business and
reputation. If Debt Consolidation business data is damaged or stolen, it can lead
to a disaster. That’s why you should think twice before committing to a web based
software, unless you host it on a secure web server inside your office. Such approach
is realized in PDS Debt Consolidation Software.
As a Windows based application our Debt Consolidation Software insures fundamental
- You actually own your data and store it inside your office, not on a third party
software provider’s server.
- You always have immediate access to your data regardless of internet connection
or a failure of a third party software provider to maintain internet presence.
- You stay in business even if your software vendor goes out of business. You keep
your data and records and they remain operational.
- You host, secure and backup your data instead of having to rely on a third party.
In fact many of the web software providers are active participants in the Debt Consolidation
industry. This means that on one side they serve as your data host and guardian,
but on the other side they are in direct competition with your business. Pretty
sweet deal for them.
- Finally you get a set of absolutely unique features unachievable by web based software.
It’s a fact that average off-the-shelve online software by virtue of its simplistic
framework can only offer limited features. This may lead to a lot of manual work,
waste of time and money.